Online Craps is a casino table game that is played with a dice and where players bet on the outcome of the roll or a series of throws. In the first round, the roll counts 7 or 11 as a win, while the roll loses 2, 3 or 12. Rolling another number leads to repetition. What really adds to the popularity of the game is the huge number of craps betting options.
Craps is one of the few casino games of which there are not many variants. The game itself, however, is highly entertaining and offers fantastic winning opportunities. When you play online craps at Golden Riviera Casino, you can expect to experience the best quality craps online. The payouts that come with this incredibly realistic casino game could turn your life upside down. This casino game combines both luck and skill, and largely depends on the outcome of the die roll.
There are many strategies that players can implement in their game to minimize the house edge. These strategies include:
- Betting on or against the shooter
- secured bets
- Playing pass line bets as these offer the least house edge
- Playing Do not Pass bets as the house edge is lower
- Other possible betting options that increase the chances of the player, including betting on the 6 or 8.
- Players should avoid bets on Big 6 and Big 8, as the house edge outweighs this.
How to play online craps
It’s pretty easy for players to understand how to play online craps. Craps is played in rounds. This means that players can look forward to several rounds during a game.
- The first round is called a come-out roll. This round determines the outcome of the next round.
- If a 2, 3, 7, 11 or 12 is rolled during the first round, the round is over. Every other number is called Point.
- In memory of the point, a black slice is then placed on the table.
- If a point is rolled, the die is rolled again until the same point or a 7 is rolled.
- If the die has been dropped, all lost bets are removed from the table and the won bets are paid out.
Betting on online craps at Golden Riviera Casino is pretty easy. Players just have to click on the chip they want to use. The more often the player clicks on a chip, the higher his bet will be. To remove bets, the player only needs to click on the chips he has placed on the table.
Betting on online craps
- Any 7 : This bet wins if a 7 is rolled and loses on all other payoffs.
- Any Craps : This bet wins when a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled and loses on all other payoffs.
- Big 6 and 8 : This bet wins if a 6 or 8 is rolled before the 7.
- Buy Bets : This bet wins if the score is rolled before 7 and can be placed anytime.
- Come : This bet is placed after the point has been established. She wins if a 7 or 11 is rolled and loses if she scores 2, 3, or 12. Any other number wins the come point.
- Do not Come : This bet works exactly opposite to the come bet. It will be completed after the point has been established. You win when a 2 or 3 is rolled and lose at 7 or 11. Any other rolled number results in a point.
- Do not Pass Line : This bet works exactly opposite to the pass line bet. She wins if a 2 or 3 is rolled and loses on a 7 or 11. If a 12 is rolled, the result is a tie.
- Do not Pass Odds : Also known as „Laying the odds“. This works in opposite to „Taking the odds“. This bet wins if a 7 is rolled before a point.
- Eleven or Six Five : This bet wins if an 11 is rolled and loses on any other number.
- Field Bets : This bet wins when the next roll is 2, 3, 4, 9, 10 or 11.
- Hard-ways : There are four possible hard-way bets (2-2, 3-3, 4-4 and 5-5). These bets can be placed anytime and win if the selected „hardway“ is rolled before a 7.
- Horn Bet : That’s a four-in-one bet. This bet involves placing a wager on four numbers, the 2, 3, 11 and 12. The bet wins when one of these four numbers is rolled and loses at each other number.
- Lay Bets : A lay bet can be placed anytime. This bet wins if a 7 is rolled before a 11.
- Pass Line : This is the most important bet on Craps. You bet on the come-out roll, ie the first roll, and you win if you roll a 7 or 11 roll. In a 2, 3 or 12 you lose the bet. At every other number, the point becomes active.
- Pass Line Odds : This type of bet is also known as „taking the odds“ and may be placed as an additional bet after the pass line bet and when the point is established.
- Place Bets : These bets are based on the numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and can be placed at any time. You win when a 7 is rolled.
- Place Bets to Lose : This bet works in opposition to the Place Bets bet. The bet can be made at any time and wins if a 7 is rolled in front of your number.
- Two Craps or Aces : This bet is also known as „Snake Eyes“ and wins on a rolled 2.
- Twelve Craps or Two Sixes : This bet wins if a 12 is rolled and loses on any other number.
- Three Craps or Ace Deuce : This bet wins if a 3 is rolled and loses on any other number.
Learn how to play craps
Learn how to play craps and enjoy profits from our nonstop entertainment in Canada. For even more fun, register today at Golden Riviera Casino and receive an epic Welcome Bonus!